We all know that a scarf is a very versatile accessory which we can wear in a multitude of ways. If you are on a budget and have a limited amount of money to spend on clothes, a good scarf can do the trick. A scarf is the key to making your small closet look big and if you feel that you aren’t gifted with knowing new ways to wear your scarf, a scarf ring will do the job for you. It is also helps secure your scarf. Scarf rings are very easy to use. Here are the steps:
1. Lay the scarf flat on a surface.
2. Fold the top and bottom edges equally towards the center.
3. Do step 2 once again to make the width of the scarf narrower.
4. Place the folded scarf on your neck with both ends hanging equally in your front.
5. Place the ends of the scarf in the hole of the scarf ring and pull the scarf ring towards your neck or on to your desired tightness.
6. Fix your scarf in such a way that the folds do not look messy and that the ends must be hanging neatly too.